- Dedicated parking area (guests may drop off on arrival outside their holiday cottage but, for the safety of others, we ask cars to park in the parking area)
- Welcome pack and starter items of washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, dishcloths, t towels and toilet roll
- Fully equipped kitchens with Dishwashers , fridge freezer and microwave – allowing for all your self-catering needs! Should you need any additional kitchen items feel free to ask as we may be able to lend ours!
- Lounge and dining area with TV, DVD player
- Wood burning stoves in all cottages with a supply of logs & kindling
- All cottages have a bathroom with a bath and a shower over the bath
- Free WIFI
- All bed linen and towels are provided (beds will be made up prior to your arrival) please bring swimming pool towels.
- Travel cots, highchairs and stairgates available by request, please bring own cot bedding
- All electricity is included in our self-catering cottage hire price
- We love dogs and we welcome 1 dog per holiday cottage, dog charges will apply. (sorry no dogs in Drakes, Huntsman or Groom Cottage) Please contact us if you have more than 1 dog, sorry we do not accept puppies or other pets (download our dog welcome letter for do’s and dont’s of dogs in the cottages)
- The Stables, Harvesters Cottage and Orchard House have a private small garden
- All bookings are Friday – Friday apart from the ‘Orchard House and ‘Stable cottages which are Saturday – Saturday
- Short breaks and Weekend breaks in our self-catering cottages are available all year (apart from July and August ) Please ask for details
- Download our access statement